Available Onsite or Virtual
Experience the paradigm shift in thinking from a traditional patient/client approach to Evidence-based Health Coaching with Motivational Interviewing (MI)! This highly popular, interactive day-long event is hosted by your organization onsite at your location or virtually.
Evidence-Based Health Coaching (EBHC)® and Motivational Interviewing (MI) skills, key critical components of skillful patient/client conversation are taught through personal self-assessments, case studies, group discussion, and practice, practice, practice!
It's not what we teach or what we prescribe, but rather how we converse with the patient that taps into his or her own motivation and reason for action that helps change health behaviors, improve outcomes, reduce risks, and enhance prevention.
It has been our experience that when clinicians learn and understand how EBHC with MI is applied in practice, the paradigm shift is activated! The NSHC CoachClinic® provides education and interactive practice to achieve this end!
NSHC CoachClinic® Details
- A minimum of 25 attendees is recommended for maximum immersion and learning experience! The host invites all attendees to the event.
- Registration per attendee is based on NSHC's group discount pricing tier. (Below)
- Each attendee receives NSHC's health coach program manual that is used as the curriculum for the day and as the self-study manual for those seeking health coach certification following the event. NSHC Health Coach Certification Details
- Six (6) CEs are awarded for the day's event. CE contact hours may be provided by your own organization or by us for $425 per event day.
- Attendees may earn an additional 42 CEs after completing the self-study program and successful testing of the NSHC Certification Exam or Certificate of Completion Post Test.
- Onsite events: the Host company provides the venue, any food/drink/lunch to be provided during the event and all audio/visual equipment and tech support.
- Charges: Attendee Registration (Includes NSHC Health Coach Manual), (Lead Coach honorarium per event day) + travel expenses, CEs if provided by NSHC.
Per Registration Pricing Tier
Host a CoachClinic® Onsite or Virtual!
Contact Us here and provide the information below in your correspondence. We will contact you via email to schedule a call to discuss specifics and answer any questions you may have.
- Name of your organization
- Contact person name, email and phone number
- City & State that CoachClinic will be held
- Tentative date(s) for your event
- Number of attendees you anticipate
- NSHC to provide CEs or you will provide internally