Some of the most commonly used methods are:
- Meet with staff to determine what they believe to be a reasonable timeframe for their completion of study and testing.
- Select an end date for all staff to have completed their study and testing.
- Give staff a paid day off periodically to meet together onsite for the purpose of independent study time.
- Give staff “assignments” of the various Manual Sections from week to week in order to meet a company or organization deadline. Each staff member eports progress to a designated leader.
- Use NSHC’s Program Study Guide to set dates for your group’s completion of different blocks of study material. (We highly recommend this.)